Nectar CX Assurance 2022.2
Implementation of Data Management, Campaign Management additional columns, Campaign Management folder structure and improvements to DIVR step level recording, and Beta release of multiple media server support.
For better experience of CX Assurance application, media server upgrade to version 11 or above is recommended.
New Features, Improvements, and Bug Fixes
- CXA-2383 - CX Data Management Library
- CXA-2420 While adding/editing testcase, current data driven control will be replaced by a picker like media picker
- CXA-2419 - User will be able to add csv file in this data manager record
- CXA-2418 - Mostly will behave same as Media manager (folder support, missing references support)
- CXA-2417 - A new menu items in navigation
- CXA-2421 - One time script to auto populate this data driven manager with the separate data driven files available under testcases
- CXA-2465 - Data driven module nomenclatures
- CXA-2500 - Test Data Manager : Provide support new Data manager feature for a Running Campaign/Test Case
- CXA-2339 - Test Data Manager
- CXA-2463 - Data manager module should have add/edit data tab to sync with Gitlab
- CXA-2462 - Data Manager module should have Data List tab to allow Gitlab sync
- CXA-2395 - Multiple media server support (Beta)
- CXA-2428 - If configured, all communication for this org/sub-org should happen with the configured media server
- CXA-2466 - Need to create test connection button to check connection between DNS/IP address
- CXA-2379 - Campaign Manager Folder Management
- CXA-2422 - Campaigns should be able to manage in the folders just like other entities Test Case, Test Module
- CXA-2425 - Campaign manager : Export/Import should adapt folder concept
- CXA-2424 - Campaign manager: API should also adapt folder concept
- CXA-2423 - Campaign manager: In list mode, folders should appear and behave as other entities
- CXA-2331 - Campaign List to have folder structure to manage campaigns
- CXA-2470 - Associate Campaign folder name in testcase manager
- CXA-2455 - Campaign manager list page need to show additional columns (implemented as pop up)
- CXA-2473 - Campaign list should have column name to show folder name
- CXA-2460 - Campaign list should have column name to show No. of Testcases ( associated Testcases number)
- CXA-2459 - Campaign list should have column name to show Type (web/voice)
- CXA-2458 - Campaign list should have column name to show How many Ports used
- CXA-2456 - Campaign list should have column name to show who ran ( account name) the Campaign
- CXA-2347- Campaign manager to display who scheduled the test
- CXA-2475 - Report Dashboard need to show Campaign folder path
- CXA-2280 - Provide Individual steps IVR recording audio for each step
- CXA-2527 - Campaign Manager add campaign name and folder path in the addition info popup
- CXA-1756 - Enabling punctuations in Discover and Design Transcription
- CXA-2553 - Intermittent issue triggering quick campaign
- CXA-2545 - July Release 2022 - Under "Test case Manager" section, unable to select a data file that is added through “Add file” option.
- CXA-2540 - July Release 2022 - Express - While trying to add a new data file through test case manager section, “Select Folder” option displays folders from the test case manager instead of folders from the Data Manager section.
- CXA-2526 - July Release 2022 - Radar and Express - For a campaign run with quick schedule, Column “folder path” is displaying inappropriate path in the Report Dashboard
- CXA-2525 - July Release 2022 - Regression - Intermittent issue - System displays incorrect number of campaigns count in the Campaigns list.
- CXA-2524 - July Release 2022 - Express - Unable to view/select data driven files through data file selection screen.
- CXA-2523 - July Release 2022 - Regression - Express - System is unable to import a campaign through "Import" tab.
- CXA-2522 - July Release 2022 - Express - Data Manager - No data files/folders (except root) are displayed, when plan type is changed from Radar to Express.
- CXA-2521 - July Release 2022 - Regression - System allows to import a duplicate copy of already existing campaign, with out displaying an option to override or select folder path.
- CXA-2520 - July Release 2022 - System allows to save a test case, when data driven check box is checked on, but the data file is removed.
- CXA-2518 - July Release 2022 - Discover and Design - Unable to select a data file that is added through “Add file” option.
- CXA-2516 - July Release 2022 - Regression - Radar and Express - Value in the column "Last Run" disappears when a campaign is edited and saved.
- CXA-2514 - July Release 2022 - Regression - Radar and Express - System is unable to schedule a campaign to run (occurs only during new campaign creation) using "Interval Schedule/Daily Run".
- CXA-2506 - July Release 2022 - Radar and Express - Campaign Manager Folder Management - System displays “campaign download - in progress message” and remains as it is, while trying to use export option in a blank folder.
- CXA-2505 - July Release 2022 - System does not display an alert to the user, when a data file (attached to a test case) is deleted and then the test case is run again.
- CXA-2504 - July Release 2022 - Data Manager - Successful upload of a data file is not showing up confirmation/successful message.
- CXA-2499 - July Release 2022 - System allows to enter a blank row in the data file.
- CXA-2498 - July Release 2022 - System does not navigate back to test case creation page, once after a data file is added (from local path) through “Add” button via test file selection page.
- CXA-2497 - July Release 2022 - Data driven test case when edited, is not showing the options to view, download and remove the attached data file.
- CXA-2496 - July Release 2022 - Data Manager - Search field does not work when a search criteria is entered under "Missing References" tab.
- CXA-2495 - July Release 2022 - Data Manager - Column “Created Date” is not getting sorted appropriately.
- CXA-2494 - July Release 2022 - Data Manager - Alignment of labels "File Name" and "Sync through GitLab" could be corrected.
- CXA-2493 - July Release 2022 - Data Manager - Editing a existing test data by changing the file (to some other file) is reflected as no file file content (Size set to 0 Kb)
- CXA-2492 - July Release 2022 - Data Manager - Data file that is sync disabled in the application, is still shown in Gitlab.
- CXA-2491 - July Release 2022 - Data Manager - Test data file when imported using Zip, is reflected as no file file content (Size set to 0 Kb)
- CXA-2490 - July Release 2022 - Data Manager - Time under "Created Date" column is displayed in UTC format.
- CXA-2489 - July Release 2022 - Data Manager - System accepts to import a test data file in Zip , though the test data file inside Zip are not in CSV format.
- CXA-2488 - July Release 2022 - Campaign Manager Folder Management - Icon in the section/tab "Data List" could be changed.
- CXA-2487 - CX - Campaign Manager : Incorrect number of campaigns displayed
- CXA-2485 - July Release 2022 - Campaign Manager Folder Management - System allows to import a campaign/creates a campaign folder when the folder path does not have backslash or has double backslashes.
- CXA-2484 - July Release 2022 - Campaign Manager Folder Management - System allows to create a duplicate campaign folder (occurs only through campaign import).
- CXA-2483 - July Release 2022 - Campaign Manager Folder Management - While importing a campaign with no value updated for the column “Folder Path”, system does not display an error message, instead shows a blank Campaign Import Summary.
- CXA-2481 - July Release 2022 - Campaign Manager Folder Management - System displays error while trying to open the exported campaign.
- CXA-2480 - July Release 2022 - Campaign Manager Folder Management - Alignment of icons under the column “Action” could be corrected when a campaign is scheduled to run.
- CXA-2479 - Discover IVR - User Intervention : Providing user input but Re-Run task not working
- CXA-2476 - July Release 2022 - Campaign Manager Folder Management - Editing a campaign (that was moved from one folder to another) is not showing up the campaign's current folder path under "select folder".
- CXA-2349 - Campaign Manager include additional data
- CXA-2155 - Media Library - Search field does not work when a search criterion is entered.
- CXA-1950 - Discover and Design - No punctuations observed for certain number.
Known Open Bugs